I'm Christian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The apostleship of Arsenio T. Ferriol... because i do not deny that he is an apostle!

Go down

The apostleship of Arsenio T. Ferriol... because i do not deny that he is an apostle! Empty The apostleship of Arsenio T. Ferriol... because i do not deny that he is an apostle!

Post by ADDworker 2008-07-08, 17:40

Yes you've read it right... I do not disagree to Mr. Ferriol's claim to be an apostle.. BUT WHAT KIND OF AN APOSTLE IS HE?

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, TRANSFORMING THEMSELVES INTO THE APOSTLES OF CHRIST.
And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
--2Corinthians 11:13-14

How did we say so?

1.The true apostles did not solicit anything from the Gentiles (or non-members of the church)!

Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.
--3 John 1:7

2. They preached the gospel FREE OF CHARGE!

Have I committed an offense in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?
--2 Corinthians 11:7

Ferriol's members are tasked to collect money from bus passengers, market vendors etc. while taking refuge behind Bibles as if to say they are holy people.

Sounds familiar?

The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets divine for money: YET THEY WILL LEAN UPON THE LORD , AND SAY, IS NOT THE LORD AMONG US? NONE EVIL CAN COME UPON US. ---Micah 3:11

If you only knew, members of Ferriol. Mad
ADDworker
ADDworker

Male Number of posts : 1
Believer or Not? : Ang Dating Daan (MCGI)
Site: : http://esoriano.wordpress.com
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum