I'm Christian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read me first (or else, the cat will die)

Go down

Read me first (or else, the cat will die) Empty Read me first (or else, the cat will die)

Post by KrisChan 2008-05-27, 19:50

Before you start a new thread or topic, please make sure you have read and understood well the General Rules & Guidelines. In additional, here's some more reminders...

• Make the SUBJECT or TOPIC TITLE as clear as possible.
  • You may compose it in a form of a question to incite discussion.
  • If possible, make your tone "conversational" (as oppose to technical), avoiding unexplained jargons.
  • If you are referencing other's work or article posted somewhere else on the internet or a publication, make proper credit to your source. Biblical citation's is also advised.
  • You can start a topic relating to its history, when it all began, how did they come up with such a name for the group, who established what, what do they say about a particular doctrine (ex. trinity, Christ, forgiveness of sins, salvation, resurrection, end of the world, etc.) or anything worth discussing.
  • If you have particular criticism or contention, make sure you know well your subject and confident enough to demonstrate your disapproval supported with basis (by logical reasoning, or anything more tangible).
  • Please present only facts or possibilities, and do not start unfounded suspicions or hearsays. The Admins/Moderators will not tolerate malicious topics.
  • When replying, you can use the Quick Reply Form below each post. Or better, assign/edit your replies with clear subject titles instead of the generic "Re: [Original Subject]". Make all replies as relevant as possible to the given topic. If not, you can always start another
    thread for that matter.
Nonetheless, enjoy posting! Very Happy
KrisChan
KrisChan
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 99
Believer or Not? : Ang Dating Daan (MCGI)
Site: : http://crayonkrischan.wordpress.com
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://www.imchristian.co.cc

Back to top Go down